Summit Global Network® Capabilities and Profile
We represent 20 firms with offices in 12 countries. The resources, capabilities, and accomplishments of Network members include:
- Total clients: over 1,500, from small business to the top Fortune 500 organizations, including major non-profits, government agencies, religious groups, and educational institutions. (See the links to find specific client lists.)
- Books published by principals: Over 90.
- Average tenure in business: 18.5 years.
- Awards include:
- Consulting Magazine Top 25 Consultants in the World
- Excellence Magazine Top 30 Leadership Development Firms Globally
- Young President’s Organization “All Star” (highest honor)
- Lifetime Achievement Award, American Press Association
- National Speakers Association Hall of Fame
- Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants
- Best Book Award winner.
- Board of Governors, Grammy Awards.
- Mentor Hall of Fame.
- Web Marketing Association Web Award.
- Fellow, Royal Society of Medicine
- Honorary Research Fellow and Lecturer
- Academic: Besides a host of PhDs and MBAs, member principals have been guest lecturers or adjunct professors at two dozen universities, and their books have been used in the curricula at institutions around the world.