For over 20 years Donna Brighton and Scott Beilke of Brighton Leadership Group have helped leaders to increase performance and productivity for themselves and their organizations.
Brighton Leadership Group has worked with leaders to address challenges such as:
- Increasing productivity in a virtual work environment
- Leading change in environments saturated with change
- Breaking down cultural and organizational silos that impede performance and success
- Driving team results in environments of ever increasing complexity and shifting priorities
- Successfully performing at the next level for an Emerging Leader in a demanding environment
Donna understands the connection between people and possibilities. Consequently, she draws from a unique capability and more than 20 years of diverse experience to help leaders and their people position themselves to be successful and drive results. Organizations benefit from Donna’s unique perspective on leadership, personal strengths, organizational structures and the need for results as she facilitates unexpected synergies between people, teams and ideas.
Scott is a pioneer as he aids clients and their leaders in the implementation of new ideas, processes or businesses. He has a profound belief in the potential of people, teams and ideas. Scott is a leader that walks along side his clients to achieve the results they are looking for. Organizations benefit from Scott’s unique ability to perform in challenging environments and see a way to the goal.
Our Brighton Leadership Group team has worked with a variety of clients including Kraft Foods, Coventry Health, AON, National Car Rental, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, US Bank, Bayer AG, Advanced Micro Devices and many more.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strengths Based Change
- Deconstructing Your Future ™
- Organizational Culture Measurement and Transformation
- Maximizing Productivity in all Work Environments
- Change Leadership
- Coaching Emerging Leaders