The Enriching Leadership Model
Set the course for growth.
- Assess opportunities in the market and within your organization.
- Identify vision for organization with CEO and board.
- Help Set strategic objectives to realize vision with senior staff.
- Create concrete action plans with management team.
- Engage at all levels for accountability in implementation.
- Make course corrections for greater effectiveness as needed.
Grow the team to deliver on the vision.
- Cultural agility and employee satisfaction audits.
- Evaluate to identify emerging leaders and bench composition. Succession planning.
- Develop organizational culture and team skills to achieve strategic objectives.
- Integrate strategy and implementation across functions and business units to eliminate silo thinking.
- Increase cultural agility to attract and maximize employee, customer and vendor relationships.
- Maximize potential in international acquisitions.
- Increase the speed and likelihood of success for turnaround situations.
- Enhance both profitability and growth.
- Grow the organization’s capacity to take on the next challenges with success.