Led by Stuart Cross, Morgan Cross Consulting helps world-class organizations to dramatically accelerate profit growth. We know that great results don’t just happen. That is why lasting performance improvement at our clients is how we measure our own success.
We work with our clients to
- Develop creative solutions to challenging strategic issues
- Achieve rapid, sustainable profit growth
- Develop robust and compelling strategies for long-term success
- Create specific growth initiatives that quickly drive the bottom-line
- Transform outline concepts into high-performing initiatives
- Establish alignment, accountability and engagement for successful change
Stuart Cross is a consultant, coach and speaker who helps world class companies dramatically accelerate profit growth. Since its launch in 2006 his firm, Morgan Cross Consulting, has attracted clients including Avon Cosmetics, Alliance Boots, GSK, PricewaterhouseCoopers and Groupe Aeroplan.
Stuart is the author of The CEO’s Strategy Handbook, and works with business leaders to dramatically accelerate growth. Recent projects have included:
- Developing and launching a new strategic agenda for a major UK retailer that will deliver double-digit growth;
- Identifying radical new growth options for an insurance business; and
- Re-energizing the on-line business of a market-leading retailer, and turning it from a loss-making venture into a profitable channel.
Stuart is a chartered accountant (though he rarely divulges this information on a ‘first date’) and has an MBA from Warwick Business School. In addition to his consulting, coaching and speaking work Stuart teaches on MBA courses at both Warwick and Nottingham University Business Schools.
As part of an early mid-life crisis Stuart has recently joined his first rock band, The Imposters, as guitarist. Do not expect them to be playing at a venue near you anytime soon.
On his website, www.morgancross.co.uk, there are scores of articles, videos, e-books and teleconferences to download.